Digestion problem
I am having a bit of constipation problem. In the morning I find it difficult to flush out my system properly and it bothers me all the time

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I would suggest you look at what you eat daily and avoid whatever if processed and has very low fiber in it. Have high fiber diet and it will help in evacuating . Additionally you can take a syrup. Duphalac 15 ml before bed for 7 days. Drink plenty of water and avoid oily and spicy foods. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.