Difficulty to getup morni
I get sleep in the night very late & i feel difficulty to get up early in the morning, i feel very drouzy in the morning. & i have week memory & less alertness. Kindly suggest me remedy to increase memory power & also to get up early in the morning with alertness

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello... I understand your situation, based on the history you have given I think you should know that human body require atleast 6-8hrs of sleep.. Without that a person will be irritable, drowsy, difficulty in recollecting recent things if severely sleep deprived, peeson feels easy tiredness... So I suggest you to do some morning brisk walking, meditation and yoga to destress.... There are certain hospital which has sleep clinics who can address your issue kindly visit that center... Good luck...
Dr. Sharwary H.R.
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Udupi
Hello, sleeping in proper time for proper duration is the perfect n easiest solution for your problem. Once your sleep cycle is corrected n regularised, your problem is solved. So you will have to consult the doctor in person for proper lifestyle correction. Take care.