Diet plan to lose inches
By Taking particular diet plan can we target particular area weight loss e.g. can anyone's diet impact belly fat ?

Things need to be discussed in detail about your meal patterns and nutrition requirements. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
You should follow healthy diet. Eat food in calories deficit balancing your macros and micros, take 5 to 6 small meals in a day. Cut your sugar intake, avoid fried food, avoid refined food add whole grain food to your diet, add beans, legumes, more of fruits and green vegetables to your diet, replace white rice to brown rice, drink detox water, increase your water intake. I am sure these changes will help you to reach your goal soon. Do exercise and target the particular area which u want to reduce..
Hi yes definitely dieting and exercising both will help you loose weight or some inche loss in that particular areas..especially hips, waist and from belly as well.. A calorie deficit diet also helps one in loosing many inches...around belly region..as it impacts the overall body fat percentage especially the reserved stored fat . Consuming less and exercising more will help you in negative calorie balancing thus giving you the desired inch loss in those particular areas you desired for..but for all this consistency is the key.. Diet and exercise both go hand in hand so dieting alone may not prove you with much results ... Exercises both morning and evening ,and a calorie deficit diet both helps you much for specific inch loss in specific areas .. Thankyou
Please be in touch with doctor during inch loss for weight loss as this is a bit concerning... Thankyou Takecare
Diet impacts your overall body fat percentage. And when you lose fat , you will lose inches from belly as well. Spot reduction is a myth. You can also give a better shape to your body & have toned abs by a combination of diet & exercise. The right Diet can do wonders for you. A customized diet can give you the quickest and best results. Meanwhile you can also check my social media posts & blog. I have provided several tips on weight loss on my Instagram profile. You can check the same on www.instagram.com/radianthealthbymukta Or read my blog article for detailed tips in this topic on my website : www.radianthealthonline.com
Visit my blog /sm posts or even better, consult personally
If you have any medical issues, you must keep your doctor in the loop while making any changes
Yes , you can take diet for target body parts. Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you
It totally depend on your body metabolism. Have more protein rich - pulses,ragi , milk and dairy products, quinoa. Drink plenty of water DM for customized diet plans
Please connect directly to lose weight with the help of balance diets.. definitely you can target the problem areas and lose fat percentage accordingly. Customised diet program help you for same. Thanks.