Diet plan for weight loss

I have required diet plan on daily basis or weekly for reduce my body weight. Request some expects suggestions. I am marketing professional. Traveling daily at least 5 to 10 km. Present food activity's. Morning tiffun. After noon full meals Night tiffun. No excercise Sunday playing football for 15 to 45 minutes.

Doctor Answers (3) on Diet plan for weight loss

Dr. Reinaa Shukla Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Your ideal weight for remaining healthy should be around 65 and so you will need to include sensible eating , outdoor activity is good for you so continue and also try to make small changes like walking to places near by not using elevators etc.
I am available on skype and you can consult me for a plan for you i have overseas and interstate clients who also consult me and you can go for a weekly 12 week complete plan for food and exercise
while travelling carry a fruit with you that way you will avoid eating junk
Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
20 KGS weight loss u require. U need customize plan I cna help with 4-5 KGS in month
Ms. Sadia Sana Hyderabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
That's really good! to see your motivation towards fitness. i hope you enjoy being fit. But, that's not only diet which will help you! Anyone to reduce weight or being fit are required to check on with their habits. i really insist to check on with healthy habit and change bad habits if any! and simultaneously we will work with diet and exercise.
If you find my advice helpful, can take practo appointment or phone appointment for further interaction and consultation.