Diet for high Triglycerides
My father  age 49 diabtiec...he have triglycerides 900 ..what is best diabetic diet plan to reduce triglycerides?

Hi... please connect directly here to help you control them with the help of diet therapy...A well balanced and customised diet will help you control the levels... Thanks..
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Pls opt for direct consultation through  practo app for proper advise and treatment
Triglycerides 900 are very high you should immediately consult Dr and start medications to prevent serious complications Good luck