Triglycerides
I am 5.9 and weight is 80 and having cholesterol of 229 and triglycerides of 500 how to get it under control.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to reduce 8 KGS . diet helps a lot to control cholesterol. U need to have good diet for cholesterol control and weight loss. I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month
Dr. Swarn Shikha Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Delhi
it seems that you have increase weight recently. start doing some physical activity like normal pace walk, some aasan of yoga etc. as well reduce some weight to get rid from cholesterol level. you can start with a balance diet, like wise:- include salad along with your meal take more of seasonal vegetables like now a days ghia/tori/tinda are seasonal vegetables. you can also start with battle leaves water early in the morning, that is very helpful for reducing cholesterol level. take regular timely meal at 2 hourly. do check your medical test regularly.