Diet for Acne Free Skin
Hello Doc. I wanted to a Full Diet Course for Aleast One Month.For acne vulgaries.What are The best for Clear Skin.the List of all Foods to eat in Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner.and Foods For Skin Lightineng.

You need low fat diet plan Water 3-4 litre daily Stop outside foods Less spices foods After seeing all ur blood report's and other investigations then only i will help you
Sure, will help you Before prescribing anything we need some information like . Vitals . Family history . Your medical history . Daily routine . Lifestyle and physical activity And many more So, if you want discuss in detail, you can contact us through the link below
For more information and to contact me directly visit https://www.facebook.com/pg/doctorplanmydiet/about/ Thanks with regards Dt.Ankita