Diabetes patient

She got diabetes around 3 years back but she took 1 year to take it seriously and today she takes at least 5-6 tablets a day but still sugar level is still around 200 - 240. she often complain illness of different kinds after eating kinds of food. So I think if she gets a proper food care then it will help her mental and physical well being
views-icons 36 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Diabetes patient

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
She needs proper diet diabetes is not disease .just need to be in discipline that's all . what is her height and weight. I can help with diet planning and sugar control
Ms. Riti Bhagat Gurgaon | Dietitian/Nutritionist
A good food is always related with good state of mental being so would recommend that you should consult a Nutritionist as that she can plan a proper diet. She will also teach you about Low G.I and high G.I foods and then it's easy for you to understand the combinations of food. Diabetes doesn't mean that you can't eat anything, it's all about combinations of various food in right amount. Good Luck