Dessiccated L4-5 disc
My Lumbar MRI report shows dessiccated disc posterocentral and right paracentral caudally migrated extrusion causing severe thecal sac compression and bilateral exiting firemen/ lateral recesses near total obliteration with entrapment of its passing nerve roots (R>>L). Need help in understanding this and how critical is it.

Sir... good morning... what complaints u have???? Tingling/ numbness in lower limb??? Pain???? No bending activities....plz share ur MRI SCAN COPY
plz call me
plz call me
Everything depends on the symptoms ... If it's completely extruded disc and symptoms are severe one need to get it operated
Kindly consult on video. What are your symptoms?
Hello, For detailed discussion, history and necessary treatment, you can consult with me directly through practo.
😊 there is disc between two back bones That disc under pressure has bulged out.  ( Dessicated) Postercentral para central is location of disc which cause compression of nerves  and spinal cord Its so much bulged out that some part of disc is break off from the parent disc and that loose piece is forming serve pressure on your spinal cord. Nerves right side more than left side Above all  things i had simplifed and told you.  So there is severity as per MRI. But to judge it mri severity should match clinical sign and symptom clinical findings. And when ever all signs corelating and there is weakness or sever pain in leg best option is to remove disc surgically  . What kind of surgery   and for further assistance  you need to consult us on practo
for further assistance plz do contact us on practo.
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://prac.to/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1-dir https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
As per the report, there is significant disc prolapse compressing the nerve roots on both the sides..R>L.. What are your symptoms. Is there any radicular pain in lower limbs as well.
You should start using Lumbosacral belt for support,  start hot fomentation,  take analgesic and muscle relaxant tablet in case of pain, start calcium and vitamin d supplements.. If symptoms are severe, you may require to undergo surgery.. You should get clinically examined at a nearby hospital to plan the further management..
Avoid heavy work, avoid sitting down, avoid Indian toilet, avoid forward bending..