Depression and stress
I need to consult psycologist as I am undergoing very severe depression from past 3months I am unwell and it is taking on my nerve now mental and physical illness altogether I am not able to deal with it please suggest

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan (PhD)
Counselling Psychologist 8 yrs exp Chennai

Dear friend, As you have found out that your are under stress, as early as possible start treating it. Consult a psychotherapist. Any Visit www.mastermindfoundation.com Wishes
Dr. Priyanka Yadav
Addiction Psychiatrist 8 yrs exp Noida

Dear User For severe depression medication is always recommended with our without psychotherapy. Consult a psychiatrist. Donot ignore it. Untreated depression means a lot of distress and loss of function. So start the treatment as soon as possible.