Depression stress
Hi I suffer from depression stress. I do yoga meditation but still I get depressed because of problems in life. I cant think positive spmetimes because eof fear stress..what can I do best at home to stop negaitive thinking.thanks

Hello, Practicing Yoga and meditation is all good. But, you need to find out what is the reason because of which you are going through, what you describe as 'depression stress' There are various factors that may lead to this, ranging from hormonal imbalances, vitamin deficiences, thyroid abnomalities to issues like relationship problems, adverse events at work and home, financial losses, and so on. All these factors and many more can impact you in various ways depending upon your personality, your coping mechanisms, your thinking patterns. Therefore, all these things need to be assessed to reach a conclusion for what is causing you problems. For that you must consut a Psychiatrist for a thorough evaluation, who will then advise you the right strategy to cope with this stress. Meanwhile, try Mindfulness meditation, some form of physcial exercise, deep breathing and relaxation exercises. You will find them on the internet, but I advise you to learn them from professionals. Don't ignore oyur symptoms and go on with your suffering trying to solve them on your own. Instead, do the right thing and seek professional help. Good Luck!

How to reduce stress in life Can stress trigger depression What is physical stress