Depression and Anxiety
Hello sir/mam I'm in serve depression from last year I don't have any idea what to do with future Depression and Anxiety eating me every day So please help me

Feeling low, having crying spells, sleep and appetite disturbances, and difficulty in concentration and attention are some of the signs of Depression. Consult a Psychiatrist for a detailed assessment. It is likely with medication and counselings the symptoms will improve. If you are feeling suicidal or hopeless consult a Psychiatrist immediately.
Hello Sir, We are very happy to help you. We have read your concerns. To help you out we are providing a link below. Please have a read 1. http://www.drnishakhanna.com/depression/ 2. http://www.drnishakhanna.com/treat-depression-without-medicine/ We would also like to recommend you to follow these tips for the next 21 days. Please feel free to contact us for any further queries, or you can even book an appointment with us via practo.
Are you taking medicine. Please take medication and therapy I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "juhi parashar -psychotherapist " for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
Hi. Dnt worry we are here to help you.. With Homoeopathic medicine ( need to take for  just for 3 months) along with details  discussion you will be ok. "Deep Homoeopathic Clinic" will help you.. We Treat through Homoeopathic medicins which have no side effects along with diet chart(provided by Us strictly based your problem) Assure results you will seen in 21days We conduct online consultations and medicins provided through our courier services.. Distance doesn't matter to Us Happy to help you Regards Dr Poonam.
You should not waste your precious time being not treated as this condition can be treated easily. Consult a psychiatrist nearby or online so that detail discussion and evaluation is done and accordingly treatment can be suggested.
Please visit a psychiatrist as early as possible, so that proper assessment and management can be planned.
first assess urself by psychitrist either online or offline, then decide psychitrist consultataion or not