Dental ache
Month ago I got rct for teeth adj to lower left wisdom tooth. Then the left wisdom teeth were extracted . I have sharp pain when asleep at night. Only today morning I have pain in left lower side. Unable to eat chapati or hard items left side coz it pains in left upper when I chew left side. My dentist says everything is fine. Not sure what is the pain for. I brush twice a day, gargle not water and floss before i sleep. Let me know what would be the cause.

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

It will be difficult to give a logical suggestion without having a look at the clinical picture and the xrays..... please post the same if possible..... Regards.....
Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hello..There might be other tooth pain in the same side of the teeth,visit dentist for further clinical and radiographic examination.
Dr. Himani S Khandelwal
Dentist 10 yrs exp Noida

You have pain in upper or lower teeth. Please clarify. If it is the lower tooth, get a Xray done for rc treated tooth. Also, if you have crowned that tooth, crown adjustment should be reviewed.
Dr. Vishal S Mugal
Dentist 9 yrs exp Pune
Hi ...i would like to suggest you to get a dental X ray for the same region so that we can do the correct diagnosis your case ....it can be corrected with proper clinical evaluation as well
X ray of lower left posterior region
Dr. Hemant D Patil
Dentist 10 yrs exp Pune
Either any other tooth must be having problem  on left side Or else the same rc treated tooth must need to be reviewed