Delayed period weight gai

I am suffering from pcod my weight is 120 kgs and I have a problem of abnormal hair growth on my face also for which I have to wax my chin area every 15 days....I am also suffering from hypertension,high bp and excessive hair loss....I feel lethargic all the time and don't feel like working out or even stepping out of my house....and my diet regime is also very upset because when I don't eat It is for 1 or 2 days but when I sit down to eat I really get into overeating....I go through frequent mood swings and whenever it happens I find my comfort in sweets and other unhealthy ready to eat snacks...I am in a big trouble please help me..

Doctor Answers (2) on Delayed period weight gai

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Please read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.
Dr. Jyotsna Gupta Delhi | Gynecologist
The management of PCOD is must for your case. Life style modifications with medication shall improve on your symptoms. You can read my article on PCOD/PCOS on practo fit or on the link below. http://gynecologist-delhi.webs.com/apps/blog/show/43532814-polycystic-ovarian-disease-pcod-or-polycystic-ovary-syndrome-pcos- It is suggested that you be in touch with your doctor and start medication