PCOD Medicine
I was diagnosed with PCOD around 3 years back and I have successfully lost over 20 kgs since then. However due to extensive work pressure I have recently put on 8 kgs back and my periods have started getting delayed again. I tried to lose weight through 2 hours of regular daily exercise but I barely lost any weight. My doctor had earlier prescribed me metaformin to help me lose weight and birth control pills to regularize my period but I have lost the prescription. Can you suggest which medicines I should take to help me get back on track?

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Please read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.
Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

For prescription of medicine you will have to visit the doctor. It is not recommended to take any medicine without medical advise. I would suggest that you visit your doctor again.