Pcod,acne,weight gain
Hi, i am married for 8 months, no kids. 5 months bk i got my usg done and was diagnosed with pcos, have gained weight and have severe acne. My period is scanty but regular. I have also consulted a derma for my acne and has prescribed me microdox lbx (twice daily) with deriva cms gel. I was also taking ayurveda treatmnt

If you're trying to become pregnant, you may need a medication to help you ovulate. Clomiphene is an oral anti-estrogen medication that you take in the first part of your menstrual cycle. If clomiphene alone isn't effective, your doctor may add metformin to help induce ovulation. If you don't become pregnant using clomiphene and metformin, your doctor may recommend using gonadotropins — follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) medications that are administered by injection....