Conceive with pcod
I have pcod and hypothyroidism... few months back I stared medication for pcod ( Metsmall and Chirocyst)... I reduced my weight from 83 to 76... Now my question is how long it takes to conceive with pcod as my period are still irregular..

Hello,.. The problem with polycystic ovarian disease is you wouldn't know the ovulation day.. You have to wait till periods gets regularise.. Most of periods in pcos are anovulatory because of lack of LH surge. Weight reduction has shown significant improvement in pcos .