Suffering from PCOD
Suffering from pcod .. taking norm-oz tablet since 3 months and 21 days of pill to regularize the period ... too much of water retention ... not yet got my periods yet suppose to get today itself and the flow is very little ... feel my self very heavy

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Please read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.
Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hi, treatment of PCOD at times may require multiple changes of medicines. If one set of tablets is not working for you, another can be given. Finally a specialized surgery is also available. I advise you to consult with your Gynaecologist and revise your plan