Weight loss with pcod
2 weeks back I was detected with Pcos. Dr suggested to take Metsmail and Chirocyst tables daily post food... In 1 week I found that my weight is refused by 2 kg... During this 1week I had kept control on my food... My question is weight loss is due to tablets or due to food control

Hi. It could be due to diet control.. No single specific dietary approach is best, but losing weight by reducing how many calories you consume each day may help with polycystic ovary syndrome, especially if you're overweight or obese. Use smaller plates, reduce portion sizes and resist the urge for seconds to help with weight loss. Ask your doctor to recommend a weight-control program, and meet regularly with a dietitian for help in reaching weight-loss goals...