Pcod, over weight

2 yrs back Due to chicken pox in 1 St termister of my pregnancy was losted. I am trying to concive from last 1 yr. .but i have pcod problem. .my menses cycle is varying from 30- 37 days. ..I am doing yoga and taking diet from last month...There is any chance to concive naturally .....or i have to take medicine to concive. ..

Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, You have great chances to conceive even if you have PCOS. Before planning to conceive, have a well-balanced diet and do regular exercise. Once your PCOS is cured completely, you can look forward to conceive. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre, a leading IVF clinic in India, for further evaluation.
Consult a nutritionist and follow a diet chart for regulating body weight. Also, visit a gynecologist and seek medical treatment of PCOS, if required which will help you regulate your menstrual cycles. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre, a leading IVF clinic in India, for further evaluation.
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Pcod can be totally  reversed and you can have a natural healthy pregnancy.
Good news is that it can be totally  reversed if you choose to do so. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem and heal it permanently ,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....