Dead teeth, upper bite

I have a fake molar tooth on my left and I need to fix two dead molar on the right (upper and lower). I can't chew from my right side, I also have an upper bite. My right incisor is crooked and the rest of the teeth starting from my canine appear to have shifted back. It impacts my smile. I want braces to fix that. I would like it if the braces don't show.

Doctor Answers (7) on Dead teeth, upper bite

Dr. Akanksha S.D Bangalore | Oral Medicine and Radiology
You should go ahead with the root canal treatment of your molars depending upon the xray and stage of progression of caries.It is in your interest to get the rct done asap ,because any further delay then you may have to undergo extraction of your molars. As far as treatment of your malaligned teeth is concerned ,aligners is the choice of treatment for you if you want that braces should not be visible.lingual braces can be another option.The cost of treatment may vary accordingly.
your case will require a multidisciplinary approach. your molars will be saved by root canal procedure and for braces there are multiple options for invisible braces.aligners and lingual braces will do if cost is not an issue.
As per as details you have mentioned you can go ahead with root canal treatment of your molars depending upon the xray and stage of progression of caries.It is in your interest to get the rct done asap ,because any further delay then you may have to undergo extraction of your molars. As far as treatment of your malaligned teeth is concerned ,aligners is the choice of treatment for you if you want that braces should not be visible.lingual braces can be another option.The cost of treatment may vary accordingly.
Get proper treatment (may be root canal) of your dead teeth as they are more useful for chewing, braces will be the best option for your smile designing, one or more tooth may requires removal for smile correction (if adviced) but its worth , go ahead
Hello u need to go for orthodontics treatment that is invisalign or lingual braces they will not be seen . ones teeth get in position u need to go for tooth replacement I would suggest for implants
Hi Having so many issues might need a multi speciality approach. The alignment and crooked teeth can be solved with braces. Braces option if you want it to be totally invisible is either Aligners or Lingual braces. Conventional options are Metal and ceramic braces both of which will show. Once done with braces you need to go in for teeth replacement if missing and correction of dead teeth as well so that the teeth do not shift back. Regards
There are multiple options in orthodontic treatment now.  Yes there is less visible ceramic braces or invisible lingual braces and also clear aligners.  Dead teeth on the right side needs to be fixed by root canal treatment and crowns.