Cycling in Night
Is it right to do cycling at night? After 1-2 hr of dinner. Between 10-11PM. for weight loss, if no what will be an effect on a body.

Ms. Bipasha Das
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Delhi

Hi I appreciate your intention of losing weight and the effort you are taking. Cycling is a good cardio exercise arduous can do it at your convenience, just you need to check that it's 2hrs before or after any big meal. Else no issues. You can continue till you are tired.  Keep going.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  There is no problem as such in doing cycling be it in the morning or night. Do it whenever you feel like. There is no harm in being active with a intention to lose weight. Have a well balanced high protein diet. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.