Couldn't sleep in night

Hi i dont know what is the problem i have sometime i feel lost continuously i heard whistel kind of voice in my ears cant sleep without fast fan or cooler my mood can change anytime that time i cant stopas at one e place even in night i wekeup anytime and feel something diffrent sometime i dont like anything i feel feared in lift whenver i am Alone even in movie theatare pls help me

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan
Counselling Psychologist 14 yrs exp Chennai

Dear friend, The symptoms you have said reveal that you need help. First get evaluated by ENT specialist. Also need more information. Get help from a psychotherapist immediately. Visit www.mastermindfoundation.com Wishes
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar
Psychiatrist 21 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, you may be suffering from anxiety disorder, however, the details provided are vague. More information and detailed evaluation by a Psychiatrist is necessary. Please see a Psychiatrist soon. In the meantime for your fears, try and do breathing techniques for relaxation. Handle any stress that you may be experiencing. Apart from anxiety you also seem to be having phobias( of lift etc.). All these can be handled by visiting a Psychiatrist. For whistling in your ear, check first with an ENT specialist.If there is no problem according to the ENT, this could be related to your Psychiatric problem. Hope this helps.