Corrective Jaw Surgery

I had an orthodontic treatment. The doctor extracted 4 teeth of mine, as the procedure requires he told. I wasn't happy with it, as my mouth looked relatively small. After the treatment, my fear came into existence and the whole part of my mouth shrank to a terrible size. Now I look much older than I am because of this. I already had a deep bite and it looks worse now. Recently I met another dentist and he told me about having a corrective jaw surgery. I looked for some clinics but couldn't find a satisfactory result and ended up being desperate. It would be great help if someone can suggest what should I do ?

Doctor Answers (3) on Corrective Jaw Surgery

Hi The kind of problem you are explaining is usually seen in cases where orthodontic extraction has gone wrong. Since your Ortho is complete , you can take a opinion from a maxillofacial surgeon to see if the jaw surgery will do any good . Regards
Yes corrective jaw surgery could solve the problem and improve esthetics again. .previous records will help to guide the team of doctors as these kind of surgeries are done by team of specialists and done in a hospital set up. .don't worry. .you can still regain the best results. .take care. .
Search for the best specialists
You should go to an orthodontist with all your previous records and photos. Take second opinion before going for surgical procedures. Right now can't say anything without looking your record.