Constipation and gas issue
I have constipation issue since last winter April i was COVID symptoms that time later on my stomach health improve little bit but I'm satisfied please suggest me medicine or anything that releave my constipation and gas issue

Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
High fibre diet with plenty of fluids is advisable
Consultation for medication under prescription is advisable
You should take high fibre diet with plenty of liquid Avoid tea/coffee atleast in forenoon Avoid fatty diet
consult Gastroenterologist
Hi It has been now a year you have constipation. I think at your age you need evaluation for constipation rather than just medicine
better to consult me