Confused for supplements
My name is raj..I am thinking of taking whey protein..but I am a gastric patient..so please help me for the type of protein which I should take that will no trigger my gastric problem..please help..Its for my bodybuilding purpose..Please

Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi thanks for your query. As u v complications & doubt to take proteins supplement,so my suggestion is to visit an exp Dietitian to get perfectly planned & right one as per gastric solutions also. I m in kolkata having diet clinics. U can mail me the rest details ) dietchartexpert@gmail. Com