Concentration on studies
Sir, Iam Ravi .studying m.com in osmania university Hyderabad. I don't concentration on my studies sins 2years .iam love failure ,I trai to forget past ,but I can't .sir please save me

Do u really wanted to study or or by force or compulsion u r continuing ur studies??? Regarding ur Love Failure u need to underhand Accept that Why u need to move on. For that do visit a Counsellor in your city and resolve ur problems better.
Hello there..... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells..... Stick to a sleep schedule. Keep your bedtime and wake time consistent from day to day, including on weekends....