Clome tablet

After trying to conceive for a year , my doc did laproscopy for me. All the reports are normal. She has prescribed me clome tablet. I have taken one dose but now I m in two minds whether to continue with completing the full dose as I was told that taking clome tablet increases the chances of twins. Also is it necessary to complete the dose or can I stop taking it as I don't want twins.

Doctor Answers (4) on Clome tablet

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
If you really want to find the root cause of your problem and heal it, you may want to read my blogs on www.truhealing.com. There is a way you can avoid the side effects of all these pharmaceuticals. Hope that helps.
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
Any fertility treatment increases the chances of twin pregnancy but the incidence is very low. Clome has a very weak action n it won't cause twins
Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
It's very rare chances of twins, more in case of PCOD patients. You should complete your course of medicines, it is not likely to get twins in every case
Chances of twins is very less .approximately  five in hundred.so go ahead and take.we also need to analyse cause of infertility well before takg treatment