Trying to conceive

We are trying to conceive for 5 months. I consulted a doctor in april. She has done basic blood test.and everything in reports were fine. I am taking folic acid cor-3 and amycordial syrup for 2 months. This time I got my period 3 days late today. I was expecting pregnancy this time. Its brown kind of discharge in morning with some white clots. And the blood flow is too thick. What to do??

Doctor Answers (1) on Trying to conceive

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Sometimes even in normal individuals due to action of anticoagulants in the body during heavy menstrual bleeding clots can be seen.....apart from this clots and discharge can be seen in certain uterine abnormality like fibroids in uterus,adenomyosis, endometriosis or hormonal imbalance like thyroid hormone imbalance or oestrogen-progestrone imbalance might also be a cause.this things need investigations like transvaginal ultrasound to ruleout the uterine abnormality. Hormone profile to ruleout any imbalance and most of the times the condition is treatable. So kindly consult a gynecologist for further management to ruleout this things.