Chronic recurrent mouth Ulcer
My mother has recurrent chronic mouth ulcers on her hard palate and tongue. Mostly the ulcers are painful raised lesions. She has tried a lot of medicines, but nothing seems to work. She is also under chronic stress. Whom should I consult to get her the best treatment? Thanks in advance for your advice.

Hie.. Before I shall come to any conclusion.. would like to have her whole medical history first.. like whether she is under any medications for diabetes or other systemic disease.. plus need to evaluate the ulcer clinically also .. proper history alongwith examination is required so that this needs to be diagnosed thoroughly for apt medication..
Kindly consult or visit
Dr. Jodhka’s Health & Dental Care, Hari Nagar, New Delhi