Cervical pain in back of lower neck
I am having a pain in my lower neck back side and when i lean my head forward the discomfort is more also when I turn my head right wards I am having slurred speech it is very disheartening to see my speech slurred when ever I speak Also I am nit able to speak at a high pitch please help me

Kindly consult a neurologist as well . This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep no  pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. -- .Do mild exercises for &the affected part.neck and shoulders and hands. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my YouTube channel Dr. N. C. Gupta and watch 'Me & My Yoga' and 'Yoga Simplified'. Kindly subscribe to the channel to get continuous guidence & notifications. It is free. https://youtube.com/channel/ucpeqc6b1ywzwin048jsu6rw -Any way it may be tried, --. Ugesic (Piroxicam) 20mg 1 tab od x 5days --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho) DMC no.3624
Please consult. Need to examine you properly and need a detailed history. May need opinion of neurology too
Hi, Does the pain also radiate to your arm? Any complain of numbness? Since when are you having these complains? What is your job profile? Consult directly so proper history can be taken and essential investigations if required can be prescribed and management can be suggested accordingly