Can I gain weight at 22
Whatever I eat it doesn't benefit the body and weakness remains. Even I have developed dark circles. Can I gain healthy body at this age?

Hello, Weight gain is a gradual process and it needs a lot personalised dietary approaches. Contact me online for the detailed diet chart
Book an appointment at www.apekshapt.in or contact me through practo direct consult me through practo direct consult

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+149
Chat with a dietician
Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help.
Dear Practo user ,kindly go through the reviews and if u feel confident to consult me ,connect me via practo . I can guide u in  best way. Or u can visit https://instagram.com/rm.nutrition4all Regards Dt.Remya Rajan
Hello, Yes, you can definitely gain weight by eating right, improving your overall intake of food and regular exercise. Weight gain is a gradual process and requires a lot of personalized approaches. It is important for us to understand your routine and other details to analyze the cause of weakness. A personalized diet session is highly recommended for you as it takes into account your routine, lifestyle, sleep, stress, eating patterns, medical conditions if any, etc. This helps in understanding the gap areas and guiding you better. As a start follow the guidelines below - 1. Never skip meals & have balanced meals 2. Ensure protein in the form of dals, sprouts, pulses, milk & milk products, non-veg to be a part of every meal that you take. 3. Have a glass of milk during bedtime 4. Strength training exercises help in improving the muscle and your weight on the scale 5. Never exercise on an empty stomach. Eat fruit before 6. Post exercise protein is important 7. Avoid sweets & fried foods 8. Stay well hydrated
For further queries or to book an appointment contact us through Practo. Also, do visit our website www.balcalnutrefy.com for client reviews.
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hello! Yes, you can definitely work on getting a healthy body!Weight gain depends on several factors like proper digestion, good health of your stomach, vitamin supplementation, good sleep, low stress and good food intake. Some people eat well but doesn’t touch the body as there may be absorption issues. Take 3 litres of water daily, eat fresh fruits and raw vegetables, milk and milk products, get good sleep and cut down stress. A detailed assessment is necessary to provide a suitable diet plan and supplement that works
Consult on practo for further advice
Do not take any diet, medication or supplement without expert advice or prescription