BULGE DISC IN LOWER SPINE

From last 3 months i m suffering from back pain in lower spine in the center it may be due to improper posture during exercise. I searched on Internet and found it is called bulge disc and i m suffering from it. I m confused what exercise i should i do to reduce pain

Doctor Answers (4) on BULGE DISC IN LOWER SPINE

Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
For confirmation tk MRI and avoid all exercise from net and do physiotherapy treatment and stretching exercise avoid towards bending ,heavy weight, other wise
Mr. Ahsan Khan (P.T.) Mumbai | Physiotherapist
Please Dont Go for Any xyz exercises posted on internet. For information purpose they r good. But, before doing it, u must consult a physiotherapist. These very common conditions. First thing u just go to nearby physio, who will assess ur condition and treat u accordingly. If MRI would be required he will tell u. Avoid any sort of bending activities and weights. Dont it can be cured. Surgery is the last thing. So keep it for last. First go for Physio treatment. There are good amout of physios in Jaipur. U can go to anyone. U can go to fortis as well.
Dr. Chandrakanthan (PT) Chennai | Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
You can avoid surgery...pls consult me @ MyoKare physiotherapy and rehabilitation centre
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello,MRI of spine is required to diagnose disc bulge , get it done. If it's disc bulge ,there ate two ways of treatment ,if its mild doctor prescribe some medicines and advice physiotherapy ,if its prolapse doctor can take you for surgery ,consult neurosurgeon with MRI report.