Bp is 150/120
I got hyperthyroidism last year so taking medication regularly. It is normal now but my BP is 150/120 recently checked. I check twice a week for BP My doctor has prescribed medicine for it but it's not working properly. Also mainly because lack of sleep from last week. How much risk i am right now and how can i correct it ? Thanks

Hello sir,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

If your BP is as high as 150/ 120, its better to get evaluated. Rule out hyperlipidemia. Start on antihypertensive.
Kindly keep doing bp charting and maintain a low salt healthy diet with regular exercise. Follow up after 1 week of this. And try to have regular sleep For more guidance take a personal instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408