Body weight issue
Some years age I have proper weight but suddenly I lose too much weight and I'm not able to put it on again. How can I gain my right weight?

Things need to be discussed in detail such as your meal patterns, nutrition requirements. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Send your all details like previous wt and current wt. Are you a student or a working lady . What kind of discomfort you notice in your health , dietary habit etc and all
contact me by sending your all general health information. fix an appointment first.
maximize the meal time not the meal quantity.
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Need more information about u so contact  me for  customised diet plan through practo u ll get good result definitely .
Please connect directly for the same. Thanks
Greetings for the day!!    According to your height, you need to be 61kg - 65kg. You need to gain 15-20kgs to attain your Normal weight. Follow high calorie high protein diet Try to include non veg foods if you are a non vegetarian Include at least 25gm nuts everyday Include dairy products like milk, cheese(20gm), paneer(50gm) regularly Include cereal pulse mix ladoos, bengal gram dhal ladoo Make sure to take atleast 3l per day Manage stress effectively and have proper sleep of atleast 6-8 hrs per day These are just the general guidelines, it's best to consult a dietitian for a detailed plan Thank you
first of all find the reasons of weight loss, its important, then probably you need a customised plan to maintain your weight
Hai user, We will need some more info before suggesting you something, it's good to rule out the cause of weightloss then work on it. Please contact me through practo to get a personalised diet plan for you condition