Blood in teeth while brushing etc.
I have seen problem in teeth for blooding since last week so due to which I am worried about my teeth please tell me what should I do now ??

May be your brushing technique is not proper. So many reasons are there which may cause swelling in gums due to which bleeding from gums may take place. You require proper scaling(cleaning) of teeth, this will solve your problem.
Scaling and warm saline rinses
Change your brush every 3months. Use soft brush. Do brushing with a soft hand.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hey practo user, It seems you must be suffering from gingivitis so you can consult me as soon as possible so that to avoid the spread of infection. Take care! Thanks
Go for scaling and polishing. Brush your teeth twice daily Rinses after every meals.
Please send the pictures of teeth to examine reason for bleeding.
1.use mouthwash regularly 2.Brush your teeth twice a day
so there are many factors for this but coming on to one basic factor is ginvitis tht is little gum swelling. so the bleeding can be either caused due to ur improper brushing or traumatic brushing or due to ineffecient brushing, or it can be due to tartar over ur teeth which also leads to gum sweelig and eventually bleeding. so firstly wen the things get better that is post covid situations wenever u can, jst consult a dentist for a scaling so ur gum condition can be assessd and further treatment can be done.
so for time being what u can do is can ur brushimng technique
It's because of the infection of the gums &with  the  possibility supporting structures called periodontium  due to....... 1.poor oral hygiene 2.faulty brushing technique. 3.lack of vitamin C called  as' scurvy'. 4.accumulation of 'Tartar' a calcified substance formed from plaque present due to  reaction between saliva & bacteria from the food remainants in the mouth. 5. Overlapped or crooked teeth 6. Underlying medical condition etc. So , don't worry. It has solution.
Get consultation with dentist either online on practo or offline by visiting the clinic! In the meanwhile you can follow proper brushing technique with toothpaste & gargling with lukewarm salt water after every meals to maintain oral hygiene.
increase consumption of vitamin C rich fruits like aawla, oranges, strawberry, Indian gooseberry etc.& protein supplements like dairy products, soyabean, legumes etc. to improve oral health and immunity respectively. Take care! Thanks!
Hello, Bleeding can be due to infection in gums, therefore you need to visit a dentist and get done complete cleaning of your teeth followed by usage of mouthrinse.