Blood in saliva
Hello, there is blood in my saliva when I spit it out every morning when i get up after bed. During day time sometimes there is blood like two times. I consulted the ent doctor but she said i have no problem in my throat r nose. I have a cavity in my teeth and stains also. What should i do. There is no pain at all.

Since the ENT thing is negated over here,it can be mainly because of your gum disease,technically it is because of Gingivitis or Periodontitis. You can consult a dentist regarding the solution.
Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Gargle with sesame oil.it ll help u.eat aamala for .vit.c
Blood in saliva in early morning is usually because of some minor abrasion in your throat mucosa. If you have cough or allergy visit a specialist for the required treatment..