Bleeding gum
I have been facing bleeding gum and pus formations in my mouth for last 2 3 weeks. I started using mouthwash from last week to see if there is improvement. But the problem is it very hard to enjoy and have food. Like spicy food. Any remedies?

Warm water with salt rinses 4_5times a day Massag gumpaint stolin or tan x 3times a day
warm water with salt rinses 4_5times a day massag gumpaint stolin or tan x 2_3times a day 15days

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hello. Please attach pictures or visit a nearby dentist for further treatment. Pus formation is not a very good sign. From the explanation of the problem from your end, it looks like you are having gingivitis which definitely needs professional help. Just using mouth rinses without actually removing the cause (which seems to be tartar deposit in your case) won't really help.
Attach pic
Hello there is no clinical picture but on the basis of your history you might be suffering from gingivitis. You have to go for cleaning of your teeth with ultrasonic machine. Please visit to dental clinic near to you for accurate diagnosis. You can gargle with Luke water and salt to relief for a time.
Pls visit your neighborhood dentist for a consultation.
it is better to examine before commenting