Black moles on face

I m hvng many moles on my face. Some r big, small , flat and raised. Since school days i m hvng few molrs but thy hv increased now. I just noticed whn few of my frnd said ur face is full of moles. It make me feel very bad about myself. I want a clear skin. Pleass help. Please suggest medicine which can remove moles from my face or any treatment along with charges. Expecting for positive reply.

Doctor Answers (1) on Black moles on face

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. Moles need properly assessed and look for possibilities of any other skin disease. They could be removed by excisions or multiple sessions of lasers