Small small black spot
Hi I am having small small black spot on the left side of my face , it has increased day by day , please suggest what is that

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. It's difficult to suggest anything without seeing. A black spot could mean many things. There are numerous reasons for somebody to have a black spot. It could be a mole, a post inflammatory pigmentation or anything else as well. The best solution is to meet a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala Dermatologist New Delhi

Small spotting during pregnancy Small black spots in stool