Flat Moles & Raised Moles
It started with one Moles but it is increasing , there has been many raised and flat Moles on my face, I had consulted one of Dermatologist but he could not prescribe any treatment or medicine, he referred to some Laser Clinic for Moles removal. Is there any treatment available for Moles how can it be removed , or should I try Homeopathy for this. If I choose Laser Treatment will it good ,will it leave any scars of face after Laser therapy. What will be ultimate treatment for this, please advise.

Dr. Surendra Singh Bhati
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Indore
They can be removed by radiofrequency ablation in general practice called as laser but actually not laser . You can go for it