Moles on face
In my face there is so many moles i need to remove all those moles with out any scars if there is possible?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

GREETINGS! Have you seen any dermatologist yet? are you sure these are moles and not DPNs? you can send photos of the same to me on follow up messaging. Moles can be removed by radiofrequency ablation or by punch excision depending on its size and depth. Accordingly, the treatment option can be chosen - in a manner - so as to leave minimal scar. See a qualified dermatologist near you. Further queries may be sent of follow up messaging