Remove mole from face
I am having a lot of small mole on my face. Why do they come . I am currently using neem face wash and alovera face wash and day cream and night cream of himalaya. To get clear of form this mole.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Skin care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender and internal health. Moles are genetically determined influenced by one's environment. It has to be removed by a Dermatologist under anaesthetics. Lasers or surgical excisions are available options. If needed a histopathology should be done. The current protocol you are following won't remove moles for sure. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala Dermatologist. New Delhi