Best yogurt
I am going to gym for the last one week. On searching for post workout breakfasts, a lot of people suggested greek yogurt. But there are so many types and brands of Greek yogurts available in the market that I am not able to decide which one to pick up. Can you suggest me some brands of Greek yogurts which will help.

Hello there. the product is important rather than the brand. you can pick up any brand or flavour you like from the super market they are all the same. along with your workout, high protein diet is recommended and also a lot of fluids. eggs are a great food to be included in the diet while you exercise. don't need to worry about a brand. best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain