Belly Fat-Overweight

I have so much of belly fat and need to concentrate on reducing belly fat. Often i get lower back pain, it seems like because of my weight i am getting. What is the strict diet chart to reduce weight especially belly fat and any recommended exercises? Are Walking/Running reduces belly fat?

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Your weight is not much but still due to belly fat u have pain. May be some deficiency. Write me on personal chat for diet counseling
Dr. Jaya Dewani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 16 yrs exp Nashik
First of all you should not do brisk walking or running if you have backache ..it aggravates the backache. You should strengthen your back by yoga or core exercises....once your back is strong.....than you should plan for brisk walking and running. Will be able to help you with diet if you provide me details of your daily food intake. I can just advice you to reduce tea or coffee intake, biscuits, bakery, junk food and increase your intake of fat burners like salads, fruits, sprouts, green tea without sugar or jaggery, egg whites.