Belly .fat
My belly is getting fat then my hands and legs.. is getting too much bigger... What can i do ..pls tell me doctor

Chat directly with your meals details

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+165
Chat with a dietician
Hello, Gaining weight continuously can be due to a lot of reasons. Suggestion is to get checked for any underlying medical condition. -Exercise daily for an hour (Can be at home or simple exercises like running, jogging, brisk walking, on the spot marching, squats, etc) -Include protein in your diet (taking protein rich foods post workout helps in muscle building) -Increase fiber in your diet (Will help you stay full) -Include fruits and vegetables in your diet (2-3 serving) -Water intake of atleast 3L per day -Add healthy fat like nuts to your diet. -Avoid/Exclude fried, sugary and junk food -Eat a balanced and healthy diet -Do not skip breakfast as 40% of days energy is from breakfast NOTE: The above mentioned practices can change according to a specific medical condition.
See it depens on ur  lifestyle 1st i need to check  that so i can guid u better - start excercise daily - avoid sedentary lifestyle - avoid junck food and fried food Contact directly through practo account for better result and provide relevent information
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Take high fibre diet plan and do exercises daily don't miss single day. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Do crunches and pushups daily to reduce belly fat.
If you reduce ur weight u will also reduce ur belly fat so for reducing wt follow three main things like healthy diet, exercise and brisk walk morning and evening. Take high fiber food in ur diet. Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet. Add plenty of water. Small and frequent feeding should be included in your diet. Avoid junk and oily food. For reducing belly fat u hv to apply oil and gel for massage and cream for tightening.
Contact me for customized diet plan through practo direct consultation it's really work.
You can reduce ur weight 5kg within one month by following rules.
Belly fat in 20 years of age, really require focus on serious note & you may consult with me for Customised Diet Exercise plan & Exercise plan for specified muscles,& may remove your uneven fat depositions, requires lots of motivations. Contact me at your earliest for immediate result, Thanks
FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? CENTRES ALL OVER MUMBAI. MORE DETAILS LOG IN www.fitandfine.co.in