Belching frequently
Hi doctor, Its been a month i am suffering from extreme belching problem. It started with abdominal pain and loose motion for a week. Consulted a doctor and injected some antibiotics now there is no abdominal pain but extreme belching and feeling burning sensation after that. Having homeo medicine now from past two weeks but no difference.is it just a gas problem or something else.please suggest

consultation is advisable

Kindly discuss for your concern
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
May be Hyperacdity and gastritis.
Consult online for treatment.
Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
Kindly consult for proper advice and medication
Would like to discuss ur case with detailed history. Kindly consult privately.