Being overweight
Hello, I wish to lose my weight by atleast ten kilos. I weight 74 kgs and my height is 5 ft 3 inches. I have my college and office which makes my schedule quite sedentary. So please suggest me some tips to lose weight.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to reduce 24 KGS that too fat .I can help u with 4-5 KGS in month. Without medications and supplements only through diet and exercise. Have healthy lifestyle. Eat small and frequent meals check ur choices. Ping me for detail diet
Ms. Anitha Narayanamurthy
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Eat small frequent meals atleast every 2.5 to 3 hrs.Increase intake of fruits and vegetables atleast 3 fruits and 5 vegetables a day.Drink 8-10 glasses of water.Sleep atleast 8hrs in the night.Include fiber rich foods and avoid processed products.Reduce carbs abd increase protein intake.Exercise for atleast 1hr in a day