Banana in weight loss
Dear doctor, I'm trying to shred off some extra kilos. I have 1 small size banana every morning . Is it harmful for weight loss?

You need to take high fiber low fat diet .Please aks me directly for personalized diet plan for you
Hi No not at all .. Its healthy and nutrition to have in the morning..
Hey, Things need to be discussed in detail in order to guide you properly. Kindly connect through practo online for Consulations and Customized diet plans.
Hello user No, not on daily basis. There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
If your overall days calorie intake is lesser and if you are burning calories with exercise and eating foods in moderation, it won't impact. However, I would suggest you to give variety in the fruits that you eat so that there is maximum nutrients from all fruits.
Moderation is the key!!!