Bally fat and overweight
My height is 5'1 . My weight is 77 kgs. Should i take 'Olisat 120 mg' medicine?? Is there any side effects as i'm unmarried lady .

You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet . Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. For weight loss take high fibre diet n low fat n carbohydrates diet plan and do exercises.
Weight loss by using any drug is temporary n not always safe. Losing weight through right diet n an active lifestyle will be more permanent n give a healthy twist to your life.
To get the right diet n the quantity of food to be taken on daily basis, consult directly online.
You should follow healthy diet plans n active lifestyle . Each drug has its side effects for more info u can contact me through practo consultation
Hi, i m  Sayantani nutritionist. Can visit my website using a laptop  thediethub.zest.md for details. I provide online diet consultation.